My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Red Monkey

I'm happy!! I'm really touched!! I'm crying...no not really. Its 12:22am right now. Got my birthday wishes everywhere, and they were all at 12 sharp..heh!! I'm smiling at the screen actually. Forgive me if you think I'm a little crazy. I don't see meteor rain outside my window according to NASA reports and some little punk who called non-stop just to report to me about that heh. I'm done with term test, I'm gonna fail for today's paper cos' apparently I didn't study the theory part. It blasted out one full page of it when I flipped open my paper. Well that's that. I couldn't be bothered with it actually, too much of a just-wanna-celebrate mood you see. I shall suffer the consequences two weeks from now oh well.

The Morons gave me a little surprise at fisherman warf. They got me a red monkey boxer...ya I don't know what's the deal with me and monkeys these couple of years. Alright, they got me a cake too. Thanks a lot you guys!! Watch Alvin and The Chipmunks!! Its nice!! I was so against it at first, but I guess their voices wasn't bothering me that much after all!! And also, the movie came with a gigantic big spec...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home