My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

"The Incrapdibles"

Nope....I'm not talking about the lastest Disney's Pixar flim "The Incredibles". But in any event, the theme is Superheros. Yup, when I talk about Batman, the next moment you will think "oh ya...there's Robin! Batman's sidekick!" isn't that right?? Well I'm so sorry to disappoint you if you think I'm gonna go on crapping about Batman and Robin.....ha..ha... But nope, cause today I'm gonna introduce to you a new superhero in town.......hang in there.....don't look so excited...........

k....I name them the "The Incrapdibles"!!
Introducing........

Mr. Lim Eng Wee
profile: (I'll just skip his profile....you guys know him don't you??)
special powers: crap fatality
special abilities: able to piss you using his mouth
current event: planning to piss Joel every following sunday

....and yes....you must be dying to know who could ever be his sidekick right.......well
Introducing........

Amos Sum
profile: (ditto)
speacial powers: tagging crap fatality
speacial abilities: -unknown-
current event: Youth Camp'04

Well these two have been bullying me for the past three days.....ha...ha...can you belive it?? Neither do I cause they had just set a brand new record: 3 consecutive days!! Well I'm no superman....hmm.....I need a superhero.......no I don't want Mr. Incredible or Elastigirl.......can I have someone better.......HELP!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Well... EW and Amos... I think you need to arm yourself with the armour of God to fight off their 'suanings'. ahhahh! =P

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hmm.. this u can be part of the incrapdibles team too.. cos u can really crap too. haaaa.. =p

11:33 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Grrrrrrrrrr............"thanks" a lot Jennifer.....how about a superhero nickname as the new addition in "The Incrapdibles"?? Hmm.....how about "LTK Boy"??

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muhaha. guess who am i..you also can join them... cause you excel in crapping,, mighty mouse.....

10:06 PM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

k....you're either either Amos or Eng Wee or.....don't know la....

9:08 AM  
Blogger Joel Neo said...

Hmm.....you must be either Eng Wee or that little sidekick Amos....ha...ha...how ya think about this particular post?? Cool huh?? I think this is the best one ever.....

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home