My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Fall From A Fig Tree

lol...got this from CKB..haha...mine is quite true..well...just try it :p
*I fall from a fig tree*







kk...damn...can't believe I scored such pathetic marks for my chinese....I guess I got the lowest in my band...that stinks...I mean...I really did put in effort for that paper lor...what the heck...really didn't expect such results...haix...

Today's the last day of school for the term..the holiday assignments..*faint*. Total, I have 14 chinese papers to do!! One of which has like 28 pages!! HOLY COW!! Then got lots of maths to do...the pages are written all over my handbook...there's also english..accounts...combine humanities also a lot!! SH**!! This stinks....argh...where got time to finish?? Haix...anyway..had the AM power programme again. To be honest, I really felt that this programme is pratically useless....I mean I would rather go for consultation...after today's programme...I was like..."what the heck?? I didn't learn a thing today...didn't even got to clear my doubts.."...class was just pretty high today...everyone looks restless..so noisy..

Hmm...this monday gonna have a geo test on tourism...shouldn't be a problem I hope...then after our class is off to sentosa...haha..finally...a proper class outing!! Looking at the list, 90% of our class people are going...haha..after 3 long years....this is gonna be good...kk...gonna listen to songs ...still got quite a few which people send to me...haven't listen yet...haha...

*yesterday's post kinda cock up...so just reposting it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home