My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, December 17, 2007

Dog Bone

Here's yesterday's celebration!! (Yes I'm pretty happy that I'm having so many rounds this year!!) Parents brought me to Paris for lunch, the standard really drop over there, food wasn't as good as the previous time. Didn't eat that much though, I had to reserve for later on...so ya..went home and rest for an hour and got out again to meet with these guys...
We went mind's cafe. I didn't expect they'll bring me there though, Dog bone game was the best, True color just smacks your friend right in the face!! I love that photo seriouslly. Its been quite a while since I last saw them. Have Shiyan & Hweexin to thank. They are the ones who organised it so ya I'm blessed!! When the cake arrived, it was really funny though. Everyone in the cafe actually bothered to pause and sing me a birthday song...so funny, feels weird. Then after which, they just clapped and turned around heh. Yile & Ben had to go early cos' Weekiat blasted at them for being late for their majong session -.-" So I was left with the two gorgeous to accompany me till midnight. They got me a new headset and this US dollar note...ya~~money~~~~~ Hweexin edited some of photos, looks really cool, alright I'll put it up another time..
.

And then today...yes today, after sunday service, Hualing brought me to some posh dining place for lunch.(Blessed again~~) The place was nice, the service was good to the point I felt uncomfortable having them doing everything for me...I'm not used to such things I guess hah. Thank God today's evening service, everything went all smoothly, makes me feel so proud of my video ministry all over again!! Oh and if you look carefully at the youths' msn, they're all like going: "My Generation". Now why in the world did I miss youth camp, you tell me?!!
.
He puts dreams & visions when you least expect or even want it_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home