My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A.A.A.

It seems like I've started cultivating this lousy & boring life ever since I started working. Unlike school, where I always have to remind myself what are the books needed for tomorrow, have I finished my tutorials or not, or have I checked my mail and all that. But it seems like now after 6, I would do my usual, walk home-dinner-surf the internet. I realised this is getting pathetic actually. I have no clue what's installed for me the next day, except the fact that I have to do the same routine everyday, pickup-hangup-pickup-hangup. Yes I really do have a life right now huh~
.
Well at least today wasn't all that the same. Some idiot tried to delay me back in office over small matter..and I do really mean small. Still, Rueben and Mark waited for me patiently outside my workplace. Had dinner together along with Amanda Alihandra Astrada and Lee kia. So yes, suppose to head over town to get some items, ended up staying in tiong again (the same old place which Amos and I walked over a billion times already!!). Then raced with those 2 daytona pros. As always I'm at the back. So ya that's probably all. Who said region 9/10 youths don't bond together man hah. Well at least it beats staying home alone. Alright this job is starting to get a little irritating already. I pray for year 2 to come early!! And just got news from Tham, there's gonna be another chalet!! This time its at sentosa!! Book your leaves early people!!
.
My Happy Ending
Avril Lavigne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home