My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nasi Lemak & Sugar Canes

Alright, I know I was supposed to be at Rhoda's birthday party yesterday. But guess what? I wasn't!! Where was I?? I was stranded in changi village, alongside with Engwee & the Ng sisters. Wow...so fun hor. Give props to www.streetdirectory.com, wow...fantastic direction. I've never been that far to the point where we were at the SAF restricted areas. We set off from tampines at 6, and walked till 8. Interesting journey...getting lost is just simply amazing...even mummy didn't buy my story at first. Well at least we did enjoy our nasi lemak and suger canes!!
.
Today service I only heard half of the sermon, the other half of the time I was hearing Jackie laughing like a fool. Alright I know its the start of the training for the youth outreach thingy, but I really didn't wanna go...not till 2 weeks later after my exams. So ya, I decided to go jogging. Yup, jogged to labrador park with Eugene they all in the evening. I've found myself another new jogging spot!! And I think we are going to have picnic next satuday, sound sooo family cosy lovey feeling hor. Okie I really need to plan out my schedule for the next two weeks. Yea intensive revision in TP library...so how do my upcoming weeks look right now??

And great timing, cos' I've just finished receiving photos from Michael.
Our little celebration we had for our beloved Yi Jun over at sushi tei:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home