My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Roode

I don't like my week. Why do I have all the projects coming in at the same time?? My dcnk teacher is really one kind. The stares given were irritating, like the you-don't-care kinda face. Maybe you really shouldn't act smiling and laughing infront of us with your black-grey-white hair and that smelly reebok shoes of yours!! Say the line: IT PAYS TO BE ROODE!!
.
Sorry but that teacher has been the cost of my past two sleepless nights. My results aren't out yet. I just wanna see my c.maths and dcnk that's all. I've been on like the lousiest mood this week. I can't even sit down and watch my show with all that anger inside. The projects are just too much. And tomorrow I still gotta do research on some very weird sensitive topic. Having all that, thank goodness it didn't shut me down from entering the contest. I had to be a little kiasu, so I wrote 5 letters. I think all 5 were bad and lame enough, like not drama enough you know what I mean...and they were all very lousy lies..
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home