My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 / 2008

Happy New Year everyone, and Happy Birthday to you Jane!! Its always easy to remember yours. This time round I spent the new year with my region's youth. I think its the first time I had it with them. Finally...the youths are really growing right infront of all my eyes. It just kinda gave me that smile in my heart when I looked at them when we were getting our bicycles. Alright, back track a little, last day of 2007, I went school at 9am believe or not, just for an hour class. Not only that, Kenvin and Qinyi were the only ones there. Foolish huh. I went to Amos's place afterthat, haha you should really come his house and take a look at his pillow. Okay nevermind, we headed down to east coast by cab. Alright I've estimated that after every two minutes, the meter will jump by 2 bucks, ya its that terrifying. Met up with the rest, and started cycling. Didn't go that far, a short two hour ride, followed by some beach games, then followed by watchnight at sembawang. I really don't know how I lasted for that long, but still I did went on all the way till this morning. Movie Mania was not bad. I tried the Wii, wasn't that fun as I thought it would be. Spend the whole night playing cards with the youths, doing embarrassing forfeits infront of other regions, and we ended off with breakfast, next thing I found myself waking up at 4:30pm!! I think I sound very tired on this post, dunno why but I think I sound the same on msn too today. Anyway, the only thing that would make me run to my tv screen now is The Golden Path [黄金路]. Having Li Nanxing in it is good enough already, but adding in Priscelia Chan as well, its dee best lah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home