My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, February 11, 2008

NEO

Check out The Neo Family,
.
Where it all begins:
.
Then came their other half;
First Generation:

.

Second Generation:

.
Alright, believe it or not there are third generation kids in the family. Yes, some of my cousins actually have kids. I'll try to upload the photos another time. So yup, red packets this year are sorta still the same, except maybe a couple of new ones from Eugene & Yen. Mum did bring back lots of red packets for me from people I don't even know. Its good that your parents know a lot of people, that's where the kid is in an advantage wahaha..okay I'm kidding lah!! Haha then soon it will be Joshua & Jocelyn's turn, then probably Matthew & Jennifer, and then Engwee & Jackie, and maybe even Amos!! Soon Joel will be a super rich kid!! I'm also kidding for this one....NAHHH!!
.
LoveStoned / I Think She Knows Interlude
Justin Timberlake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home