My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Quiz

I think the teacher like my draft!! At least I'm on the right track now. She even gave me extra sub-topics to go research on!! Gosh I'm actually quite looking forward to do this presentation even though its a sensitive and weird topic hah!! Anyway, my dcnk teacher came and spoke me yesterday in that typical friendly way which I really couldn't stand it, not after since that monstrous look 4 days back!! Nevermind, so right now I foresee my upcoming weeks are gonna be mad, like really mad!! The same pattern is repeating again, I'll join my whole class staying up the entire night, seeing their ridiculous poor old complains written all over their msn display, chatting and working with them on our drafts and final projects!! On top of all that, sheesh I just have to say this out loud lah, 7 more days and counting!! Yesh!! My lightsticks are all ready thanks to Amos Sum!! Camera wise I'll need Tan Yi Jun to teach me how to go through like how she probably did for all those other concerts, nothing but sneaky!! I was doing this IQ test onine, and I like this one..


I got this from Lee kia couple of days back, region youth photos, over at the Lim's =D
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home