My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 20, 2008

周杰倫2008世界巡迴演唱會

Alright, the concert was G-O-O-D good yea!! The only think I don't like was my seat, I couldn't get a decent shot. So ya, the concert was very high. What's more, he didn't make any mistakes this time..well except for one song lah. And those adults that were next to us weren't that hyper. Only the three of us stood up and jump around. Seeing those people right at the 200 dollars seats just makes me wanna go down there and join them lah...nevermind, its alright, I shall wait patiently for the next one!! 2 years long and counting...
.
.

The concert ended quite unexpectedly though, like no byes or what, he just disappeared like that. Oh well, it was my first concert and I totally forgotten about the merchandise, so ended up with only a cap. Well it was a good show overall lah. Oh and what's more is I received a gift!! This is what Yi Jun gave me on that day...

I really like the pen a lot, she went and got my name engraved on it, so sleek can...and I seriouslly don't know what am I suppose to do with the decision maker, it looks cool but its funny lah..anyways thank you so much pal!!

Check out Apple's new MacBook Air, you'll love it I promise!!

陽光宅男
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home