My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Everlasting; Never Ending

Guess today's my last day to enjoy and fool around. Had lunch with Yamers, and I finally found another Geox outlet located at suntec city. I saw the pair of shoes I wanted again. Tried it out this time round, don't feel their so-claimed technology features. So much for breathing shoes, though price is on the higher range, but still I really like it lah. Then I wasted money on arcade, and I think I'm gonna start playing Outrun soon...its really fun!! Short afternoon though, I had to go home. At least I did my revision on c.maths heh. Alright bye people, talking to my childhood friend right now, hah she's still the same nice person, don't know why but it just brings back good memories about her family and all, the parents were very very nice to me lah...okay I shouldn't go on anymore here, bye_

From the Inside Out
Hillsong United

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home