My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, February 15, 2008

Today marks the end of my two CDS. Public speaking..I think I will miss those two malay guys, there are really amusing. French, I'm just glad its finally over!! Speaking of french, I think its pretty obvious that I failed my role play. And to think I actually managed to memorise my lines, it all ended up blank when I was getting ready to say my first line. It was that bad. I think I let my partner down, I sabotaged the whole role play..argh..so embarrassing can. And on top of that my second online quiz is gonna pull me down too thanks to the system. I so can't afford to fail my french!!

We headed on to celebrate Zai's birthday. First time using the lecture room to do such stuff, it was kinda fun actually. Today's net was fun too. I think combine nets are much better lah..can do more stuff. Well tomorrow there's gonna be another birthday party in the evening, I really need to get started with my Java!!
龍捲風
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home