My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Photos:

Photos from Kenvin and Leighton's birthday. I think I did mention about their stupid tap & clap chant. But I think I didn't mention about the stupid scene suggested by Tan Yi Jun....

.

And as I was saying Yi Jun's bright idea was:


Admit it Ken!! You enjoyed every bit of it!!

( LEIGHTON: "Boy...HOLY COW!! *SLURP* There goes my first!!" )

.


So much for all the fun we had, now you know never ever celebrate your birthday together with someonelse's. Alright, tomorrow is my first day of work. I have no clue what am I really suppose to do anyway, and I don't even know if I would even see Amos Sum somewhere. Time to start earning some extra allowance already!! And today's badminton session really took me to the limit. I'm lined all the way at the back right now (that sucks). So yes I think I should hit the sack already. Oh ya yesterday's bbq was pretty alright, manage to catch up with quite a number of friends. Just alone, chatting with them and knowing what they're doing and where they intend to move on and so forth makes me think how blessed I actually am. I am indeed!!

Without Me
Eminem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home