My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

L

I've finally watched L!! Once again, it didn't disappoint me, from the first Deathnote to this one!! Good!! Really makes me wanna go start watching the anime but its so long lah. Okay, back to movies, I've watched The Leap Years too. How was it? So fairytale can..but still the story was okay lah. So yup, today went out to celebrate both Leighton and Kenvin's birthday. We had, special guess Shi En and Nish, all for our dear brother Kenvin's sake. I think he went speechless for awhile but ya he got over it. It was really tiring doing it haha but ended up all-so-fun!! We had dinner and Fish & Co. and I didn't know they had this birthday policy where the birthday boy/girl had to stand on the tables/chairs while all the staff gather to do their ah-blah-blah dance. Why?? Cos' I couldn't really hear what they were shouting, they just went on tapping and clapping and then ah-blah-blah~~. Soooo..yaa...that was probably all today. Oh and I finally registered for my driving license, ya I know mum's been rushing me to do it, don't know why but who knows, I might just have a new car after I get my license!! Start praying now!! Bye people.
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGHTON; HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENVIN!!


...chec-ko-ma-to_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home