My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Owe it All...

As surreal as that nightmare was, as surreal as how the results turned out to be. I woke up going "damn, FNDB retest?!!" With no breakfast in the fridge, I bought mine outside and ran straight to my office table. Logged in to the school webpage, just fooling around refreshing the page of the examination results section, knowing full well that the result will not be released till tomorrow afternoon. Throughout the 8 hours though, I really had to urge to log in and out and log in once again just praying that something would appear. And so after lunch I did the same thing again, nothing happened. 30 minutes to go before knock off, I decided to stop the calls and log in once again. And there it was, subject codes followed by alphabets and signs on the right. I wasn't shock, yet neither was I ready either. Started running down the list quick, my stupid look turned to a tiny smile. Having doubts, I called a friend just to reassure myself. After which, I know I'm saved!! Still not able to believe what was flashing at that computer screen, I stared at the it for the last 30 minutes. Went home, all ready to share it with mummy. She was glad, and then dad's message came at 8 and his message gave me a sense of relief. After all the confirmation, I sat at the dinner table thinking, end of the day, I still owe it all...to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home