My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A.F.D.

Hello people, its the first of April. Anway I really don't remember its april's fool day, but hey, I can't be fooled!! Hah!! I know right now Yi Jun and Samuel are lying on their bed cursing and swearing away. See, ended up I have to apologise to these two for spoiling their plans. And someone got their license today!! Which leaves me looking at my progess: still at 1.1!! Everything right now is "sian" u know. Like I've finish doing the calls, which is why now I'm doing something similar to Amos's, sit on the rocking chair from 9 to 6 and just read and type. Its torturing..for me in a sense that I have no one on my left and right while Amos has 5 ladies to talk to in his department...oops. Anyway moving on...well I think that's probably all. I got photos from Chengkiat taken last saturday at Joshua & Jocelyn's wedding dinner...

.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home