My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, April 07, 2008

Blessings

I just have to come here and blog during office hour cos' I can't stand staying in office doing the same old thing all over and over again. I've finished listening almost every single song in my iPod for the past three weeks so its starting to get a little annoying. Last week I was cleaning plastic bags (hello I'm suppose to be doing telemarketing?!!), folding thank-you cards and sticking all the top-management faces onto the card and now I'm doing data entry once again. Yes, still working on the same Singapore SME 500 book, there's still another book lying in the drawer. I still have two more weeks to go with this company and then I'll just take the money and go and start living my what-a-student-should-do kind of life. To be honest, I can't wait for school to start, its a brand new year!! At least now I've everything planned out, won't repeat the same mistakes I made during year 1. So yep, I'm ready.
.
Been showered with blessing for the past few weeks. Just last week, Seetoh got me a pair of running shoes (just because he said he didn't like my current heavy looking running shoes~~). And Yujian, that Mr. nice guy called me overseas, and bought me the whole complete season of LOST!! All 4 of them!! He's nuts!! But I don't really care!! He just love to bless me, well I'm just that nice in school you see heh.
.
So what's installed for this week? I don't think I'm going home for any dinner. Have a birthday party to attend, then down for video this wednesday followed by that big class chalet at sentosa, now that I can't wait. So yup, waiting for lunch time right now, where I can run home and watch Identity!!
.
What I Want
Daughtry feat. Slash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home