My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Top 3

Gee I finally passed my evaluation test. You have no idea how frustrating it is to re-take like dunno-how-many-times just to get that 90%. You bet of cos' I left BBDC smiling away without having to book another evaluation time slot. And once again, thanks to my in-ring rival "S.C.S.A." Kenvin Hong, I got the chance to watch yet another movie for f-r-e-e!! This time it was Indiana Jones. Watched with Sherdion and Yujian cos' apparently the other two were busy working and the other one must be working out in the gym getting rid of some fats in a very tormented way. It really didn't come across my mind that this movie would actually have aliens involved in it, its dumb...it really is. Perhaps I could applaud for their special effects, nicely done indeed.

My mind kinda wandered off during morning service, monitoring him through that small rectangular screen from left to right then left to right again just makes me lose all my interest about the sermon..*yawn*. Went to vivo's 店小二 for Cheeleong's birthday lunch. You won't believe what their 9-course-meal includes. The first course was white rice!! (Uncle Chengkiat would you please justify this!!) And the food wasn't really fantastic to say the least. So ya: Lousy!!

Alright I know this is gonna be stupid but I'm still gonna post out the 3 idiotic and annoying faces I just found in my phone:

No.3 goes to the bionic redneck Kenvin Hong Zi Jie!! Kenvin Leblanc!! That jurong white boy with lots and lots of free movie tickets!!

No.2 we have Lee kia as always loving the camera, and trying to prove to me his resemblance to his sister and his oh-so-shiny oily face/Nose.

And how can I not forget my No.1!! Told ya I'll post it!! And do I need to comment any further..it was close to midnight in pyjamas mind you!!


I really spent a lot of time just thinking through during this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home