My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 12, 2008

Global Day of Prayer

Just ate the pizza that Andrea's mum got for me last evening, its really really tasty I tell you!! Anyways, went for my first Global Day of Prayer with the Lee sisters and our birthday boy Ian. I was still thinking what in the world are we praying for, I can understand praying for the Myanmar tragedy but the rest were just like going through the motion and others?? I don't know...I think I was just distracted by the crowd and all the noisy horns. I was definately distracted by those three goons sitting next to me. Hah couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole session, I don't know what's got into the four of us but its just stupid. Got a ride back home, and once again, it was all the same nonsense in the car lah. Alright now just thinking about it make me laugh~~again. Enough, my Lost is gonna start any minute soon...

Kenvin & I had just made the Easy Big Fella' organisation official_

Don't Forget About Us
Mariah Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home