My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, May 09, 2008

H.Mother's Day

My morning and journey to school wasn't pleasant at all...gee. Thank God lesson lasted less than two hours and I quickly left. Felt better after meeting mum over at vivo city. Today we spent a mother-son time out for steamboat, movie and shopping!! The steamboat located at the top floor really really isn't worth your money at all honestly...I don't know how in the world mum could been there thrice. So okay, mother promised to watch Iron Man, then she later conveniently changed the movie and went ahead and book What Happens in Vegas without me having any say!! My whole class had already caught it like donkey weeks ago!! I'm STILL not able to watch it!! Yujian go ahead and laugh at me now~ Alright movie was funny, just another girly movie..no seriouslly it is. So yup, started spending money right after we left the cinema. Oh well its mother's day afterall so being a filial son that I already am (I pride myself on that!!), bought mum a couple of stuff. Either way, I think mum and I have this same habit of being "tired" right after we get the things we want and we would just complain about going home while in actual fact, we just wanna run home and start using the things we bought hah!! And seriouslly, I need to find someone to watch Iron Man with me man!!
.
Don't Forget About Us
Mariah Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home