My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 20, 2008

True

Tomorrow's the first day!! Can't wait. I know it will be tough but hey I will pull it through (that's what I've been trying to put in my head the whole time..). I got all my stuff ready the past week, though not as ready as Kenvin. That fellow got himself a new pair of shoes to start his walk in this year 2 journey!! I want a new pair of shoes too, but I did see nice slippers which I really do need them cos' the current ones have many missing monkey prints already. So yea, I thank God my classmates are still the same, don't have to re-do the "oh hi nice to meet u dawg, I'm Joel..and oh you live in the tiong area too!! Oh wow~~~u wanna meet up go school tomorrow??" u know that kinda thingy..phew. So yup the holidays were well spent lah, got good money, just that I haven't got the time to spend it, now come to think of it the slippers will be a good reward...I think I'm just talking nonsense to myself just to please myself or something. My timetable don't look that bad either..yet. So yup, let's just see what's gonna happen tomorrow then, bye_

And I really don't wanna post this video out, but if you're interested in seeing brother Samuel Lee "shaking" his butt in public, please click here. TEEHEE!!

True
Ryan Cabrera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home