My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Loof

HAPPY B'DAY TEO HWEE XIN!!
.
The very same assclown that really got us into trouble yesterday night. She's one year older now, and just like me, the two of us haven't really been to a place for drinking actually. I wanted to try Wala Wala. Unfortunately the three of them were below 20. Lousy source from Cindy Ng!! Had to go down to Loof in the end. I think the price over there is really XXX!! Alright I did enjoy myself lah, just the 4 of us there, catching up and all that. And ya once again after hearing those extreme things from Yile, I'm darn glad that I wasn't so close with those guys back then. If I was, I will be a pure sinner right now lol. We had fun till the birthday girl started getting tipsy and bloody annoying. All the shouting and SLAPPING hah..oh boy, just thinking back what happened yesterday was really amusing. Alright the next time when I wanna have such activites, it will just be me and Yile at his house downstairs coffeshop!! Yile says its 4 times cheaper you know hah!!
.
I Stay In Love
Mariah Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home