My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Not a BL hah!!

I went for the outreach again this week. Nope this time I wasn't able to talk or even meet that friendly bus driver uncle cos' somehow I'm doing mc now so no more stories lessons and advice from that great-old-uncle unfortunately. I honestly think its kinda pointless if the people aren't even aware of this outreach..I mean they were aware at first when they were all like praying for the individual ministries and all that but as the week passes by, people tend to forget, like I myself would too if Eugene hadn't roped me in for this outreach. Obviously VFC too busy lah!! Alright I shouldn't be venting my little frustration on VFC here hah. Pastor was reading out a list of news regarding prices rising up here and there yet at that point my head was thinking about the iPhone!! Alright gonna pack for tomorrow's sentosa outing, bye.

not just any echo, but a voice_
.
4 Minutes
Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home