My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, December 02, 2004

December......HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENT!!

k........it's the first day of december.....nope, I couldn't care much about tonight's singapore idol finals cause I guess I know who will walk away with that title... Anyway, I woke up looking at my study table, (time was around 0945) it was so neat and tidy. Hmm.....I thought to myself... sh**....I haven't been doing my holiday assignment haven't I??...as a matter a fact, I haven't even start at all! Oh God, please help me....help me not to be lazy....help me to remind myself that I have to do my holiday assignment...and help me not to have the "don't feel like doing" attitude......
k...that's it...I'm gonna finish up this blog, shut off my computer and start doing my work. Hmm....problem now is I have no idea where I had placed all my holiday assignments.......gosh....so screwed up....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

DO YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!! Haaa.. it's ur turn!!! STOP PLAYING AND SIT AT YOUR DESK AND WORK WORK WORK!!!! muahahhahahaa

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home