My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

MY leg!! my LEG!!

Phew....I'm slacking...well..not really...took out my assignments this morning...started doing..shock..I'm so guai..haha..well...then got a little bored...went to install maple story...wanted to play for awhile...after 15 min I got bored playing it...it was lame...went to uninstall it and went back to work..haaha..check out my time keeper and mr. annoying spoongebob...cool??

Yesterday went to school for geo test...hmm...I'm so gonna fail lah...I absolutely have no idea what I was scribbling on my paper...I wrote sooooo much more than Wee Long and Wee Kiat...means somethings wrong...argh!!!! After that, me and Guo Wei went home..got changed, went tiong, Guo Wei went to get cash...saw Meiqi..hmm..guess she must have pon tan choir too..oh well...went to harbour front for lunch..then saw Preben Ivan Ashraf...then waited for Wenting Yingwen Lynn Jiahui and Hui Xin. Then we set off to siloso beach...finally...a long anticipated class outing...haha...like after 3 long years our class is 'united'?? Well, only a few not there...guess it doesn't make much of a difference. Got there around 1 plus...saw some there already playing basketball...then we started playing games...captian's ball...dunno what poison ball thingy Khng Yong came out with...played most ball games. Speaking of that poison ball thingy, we got a damn petty chairman...kk..here's how the game goes: ball hits player, player run and does a stupid dive into the water...it's that simlpe...well...got some small misunderstanding lah...and mr. chairman got so piss and went round complaining and finally piss off back home. Hmmm....well..he didn't spoil the mood lah, our class was like...heck care...lol.. After that started throwing bodies into the water...haha..sorry Jane...you got the most dude...3 straight throws...haha..so sorry that I spoilt the "Oh so nice guy" image that you had of me....wahahahahaha....I'm not that nice after all...I had to play along with them at that time...heehee. After that went to sun bath..as if the sun was strong...sat and lay around and chat...took photos...shucks..Mr. Ivan is the one holding to all the nice photos I took for everyone...argh...now how how?? We all left around 7....I was tired..Guo Wei and me left first. Well...got home.. took dinner, a hot shower...then hit the sack. 10 minutes later, got a call from Shun Hong, I was like...awwww..of all time when I'm sleeping. Hmm..anyway got a shock when she told me her phone got lost during the outing...I was like..oh man...next week dunno what's gonna happen again...haix..5N1.. Oh well...didn't really think much..went back to sleep...then got another call...argh....this time was Pearl...haha...she still pondering on what to buy for ****...heehee...then had conference call with Pirscilla..haha..they both were like having interesting topics while I was just like snoozing away...haha..mei had to wake me up a couple of times...until I really couldn't take it, told them I'm off..lol. Shucks...I sprained my leg AND MY TOE!! What the heck...toe also can sprain....argh...thanks to Guo Wei!! Thanks a lot for your unprofessional german suplex!! Now I walk like some who knows what....

Oh well...gonna continue my assignments later tonight...told myself gotta do my work this week...hmm..means I can't go and watch Wolf Creek later...neither can I go for movie madness!! Haixxxxxxxx..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home