My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rhythm of Life

Its pretty funny that the past two episodes got me so emotional. I would go like "aww man so sad~~~" and the next moment I would just go "SH**!! What in the world is he/she doing sia!! Stupid!! Really stupid!!" Get what I mean?? So tomorrow's the last episode, I hope net ends early. And speaking of tomorrow, I think heading over to SMU should be fun. Going with the environmental planning class, gotta bring our cameras, our 'deathnotes' and pencils along for sketching. I really don't get it. This still doesn't feels like environmental planning at all, to me its just simply architecture lor...I mean two weeks ago the lecturer actually spent an hour teaching us how to draw the front back sides and even the inside of an orange!! -.-" I'm so confused alright. My test starts next week and I really need to throw my psp aside. Sherdion just had to introduce me the class-current-in-game which got almost half the class so hooked up right now: Tekken!! Go Lee Chaolan!!

虽然我愿意
伍家輝

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home