My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, December 06, 2004

Youth Camp

tic-toc, tic-toc, tic-toc....Yipee!! In less than 24 hours time, I'll be in youth camp!! Hee....hee....just can't wait ....too excited I guess.... Anyway, this morning I've just confirmed who my room mates are gonna be, Jonathan, "U Chong"(can't spell his name la...) and Justin(who's he??). Hmm.......pray that these three won't be so crazy especially in the night......heard that these three good buddies can be very wild when they're together....well....we'll see how it goes....

Hmm...... time now is 2022, and I still haven't pack my stuff. K....I must go start packing right after I'm done with this post. Hmm......plan to buy some chips and maybe cup noodles tomorrow morning.....hee..hee...can eat in the night...and what else.....don't think I've miss anymore night activity stuff......oh ya!!....poker cards.....shuts!! I don't have any.....I mean those I have in the drawer are either short of a card or two....ya..thanks to my good old brother who always uses it to perform magic tricks right after watching it on the television. He's always performing those tricks which requires the cards to "fly" which in the end, some of the cards would actually fly out of the window and go missing. Grrr.......got to think of something else...hey guys....remember to bring cards k....

Well....it's rather sad that this year's youth camp is gonna be a short one. Only got four days...or maybe less than that. Tomorrow's check in time it's in the afternoon and on the last day, check out time is also around in the afternoon.....that gives us like roughly......72 hours!! ??? Hey, that's only like three days!! Huh?? Oh whatever.....I'm already in the camp.... Well, I'm expecting something out of this youth camp....like....pray that I'll be a changed person, a more responsible one perhaps.....ha...ha....God's gonna do something I know..... K, gonna go pack my stuff right now........guess I'm the last peep to do that.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home