My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I LOST MY EZ LINK CARD!!!!

yesyes...somehow my bad luck seems to be going on and on since monday. Just made a report not long....shucks...I gotta fork out 19 stinky bucks for the replacement!! That sooooo stinks!! ARGH!!!!! haix...

Oh well...didn't go out today....surprisingly I had a long chat with WC....lol...he's useful when it comes to songs....well...as usual...he comes out with all those alien questions which I don't really feel like responding....but still...he sorta made my morning go wild. Afternoon went to but my hair...then realise my card was missing...stun...went round tiong searching for it....oh God please help me find it.....I don't wanna pay the 19 bucks!! My mum ain't forking out the money...argh...life sucks...

Oh well...tml should be going out with Khng Yong Yuan Jun they all to jurong to swim...hmm..plan to visit Pei Xin after that....yikes...I don't know how to go sia....anyone going tml?? check out the new song....I love it...Eliz...you can't blame me for going ga-ga over Troy...this soundtrack is really good!!

Oh...and CONGRATS TO DUCK . CHICKEN . PIG !! =p



I know I've made a wrong judgement . however . time is really testing my patience . I'm a human being too . I have my limits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home