My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh...as if my whole left leg didn't kill me enough...now is my stomach!! Don't know what the heck did I eat...it's really killing me since afternoon till now!!

Just reached home...was out at tiong mac with mei and Yile since late morning doing homework...see..guai sia. Hmm...managed to finished quite a bit...did like 2 maths paper...chinese 3000 words...I've reached page 4...did a chinese paper...hmm...kk...continue tonight. Then around 5 decided to stop, went over to long john to eat...stomach started to kick in real hard...damn...it gotta be their soup...argh...can't even laugh at all...it hurts!! We sat there for while..chat...and kept making me laugh like I wasn't feeling bad enough already. Then went to walk around tiong, saw Soon Huat, Wee Long and his two 'hong' signs to Yile...wahahahaha..... after that played arcade...boring..went walking around for a while then came back home. Sh**...it's painful!! can't type anymore...gotta run to the toilet...cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home