My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Finally got our class t-shirt!! It looks cool alright...haha..luckily didn't wear it into the hall during paper 2 like the others...haha.. Yesterday's english paper...well...if you ask me, I think it was kinda a little too easy?? I mean...even Khng Yong agrees with me?? He actually had 55 min left to finish off his summary!! I only had 20 to 15 min lah...but seriously I didn't find the paper tough...I actually answered every question smoothly without even skipping or even wasting any time at all...and paper 1 I had enough time to finish...and I think I wrote a little too much for that formal letter..hmmm..oh well...easy is just what me myself claim...results will show. After that had chinese oral..the passasge was okie...some words I'm suppose to know it but somehow I can't remember it..well..should be a piece of cake for everyone, my examiner was seetoh...which makes things so much easier..my conversation with her was a breeze!!
After that went to look for the guys...played basketball....then went back home. Went to meet up with Guowei and Hanqiang to cut hair....lol...he's gonna rebond his curly hair soooooon...hahahaha..cool!! Alright..I'm off to cousins' house now!!

半島鐵盒
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home