My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, March 31, 2006

Today AM power programme was off...finally can go home early and just sleep!! These few days haven't been sleeping early...also dunno why...can't sleep bah. Today school was so-so, got a few things done like the class t-shirt..finally...everyone agree when I asked them for opinion...wahahaha..see Jane..I'm so much nicer than you in class..at least all give me face...wahahahaha. Lol..can't believe that mr. chua actually told us that it's okie to fail combine science for mid-year..stun. And something is going on which I so do not know...it's like I've been told a bit and then I'm like not allow to know the rest...that really irritates me sometimes..oh well... After school went to kfc with Preben Yongling Yile...then after that went back to my area to wait for bus...Yile actually walk all the way back to my house downstairs...diao...

[Lost] Yes!! The second season came!! Cool!! Yesterday woke up at 10 and watched a full 2 satisfying hours..haha...really think they should play it for 2 hours rather than 1...oh well...can't wait for next week's episode...I think this is the only programme I watch on tv...when's the last time I sat down and stared at the screen?? lol..

kk...it's almost time..gotta meet Eng Wee for dinner now...after that going to Rhoda's house for net!! It's been a while =D


frozen in time . without your touch without your love . darling only you are the life among the dead

珊瑚海
周杰倫與梁心頤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home