My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Didn't go for swimming in the end...was kinda lazy and in a sleepy mood...woke up early like 8 plus thanks to the annoying transitlink for buzzing me up..they wanted to confirm my card cancellation and so on. Watched tv, surf net almost the whole morning...didn't wanna touch my holiday assignments. Then afternoon Yile wanted to meet me at tiong...lol...accompany my mei then come look for me sia...lol...second resort huh?? (oh and the photos were so lovely sweet..lol) ...haha..then went with him to buy his gift blah blah blah....then went to kfc....waited for Guo Wei. After that...went to replace my card...then went to bouna vista to meet Wenting and Lynn. Got to NUH to visit Pei Xin. Kinda felt down looking at her and the other kids...makes me think how lucky I am. Anyway..then miss wu and mdm choo came in......got her food. Stayed there for like an hour plus then left...hitch a ride from Guowei's parents....now doing my chinese...almost done with the 3000 over words :D what the.......now crapping with Jane and Guo Wei.....lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home