My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Phew...I'm beat...just came back from bm mac. Went to do hw again with Yile Shiyan Sheryl. End up so many hss people were there...saw Khng Yong and gang...then saw daphne and band people...then saw Wee Long and Soon Huat...still got more...Jane and Hwee Xin!! Got there..didn't really do much..kinda distracted and stuff....only started to get real hardworking in the late evening...did lots of maths...haha...then Sheryl left...only left three of us rotting there and crapping all sorts of stuff....really haven't got a good chat as that for a long time...kinda fun...should do this more often...haa...9 plus..took bus back with Jane and Shiyan....watched the superstar thingy once I got home...like I knew what was going on throughout the whole competition like that...
Yes...I'm almost done with my 3000 over words...left a little maths plus poa..argh....later burning out again. Tml starting school...no car!! Dad not around!!

Yesterday's SYNERG!Z conference rocks!! I'm like sooooo glad that I went!! Didn't wanna go at first...was feeling kinda sian lah...but thanks to Eliz...haha..that kinda encouragement I should say....helps!! Haha..thanks Eliz...I feel real charged after last night's event!! and my hair ain't frizzy...it's just tooo short!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home