My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Chocolates


PHOTO OF THE WEEK!!
-inducted Hall of Fame-
23rd March 2006
yile.guowei.joel.meiying.daphne.weelong

It's been a week...and still no signs of my wallet...no kind souls in this country!! Oh well...I take it as good as gone. Dad finally came back from germany yesterday...good gosh...he brought back lots of goodies!! And guess what....he got me a wallet!! I was like....huh...how he knew I lose my stuff....then didn't really wanna ask...I guess he still doesn't know...if not he would had murder me!! Saw the photos he took, lots of nice places....best of all, he brought back lots and lots of chocolates!! I mean...right now those chocolates are lying all over the dining table....gonna eat all and grow fat and rot away this whole week...haha..anyone wants any....lots to distribute...heehee..

Got back my results last friday, did badly...I FAILED MY ENGLISH!! Stun...this is the first time!! I was like....shocked!!...I mean...I calculated the scores...shouldn't have failed...I mean I pass all the test...except the comprehension part...think that raindrop mark really pulled me down. Haix...gotta buck up already!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home