My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Proverbs 27

Edge was good today...what Jeremy said really meant a lot to me in lots of ways...did some reflection over my school life, my friends around and even me myself...went home, kept reading some verses in Proverbs 27

Proverbs 27
[1] Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
[2] Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips.
[6] Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.
[17] As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
[19] As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.

These few really mean a lot to me...haha..guess I should stick it everywhere in my bedroom....haha. After edge went down to bukit batok for dinner with Carisser Amos Joshua...then went down to to coffee bean and chat for quite a while. Joshua have to make all sorts of stupid comments...but it was really funny throughout...haha..after that head back home, somehow after some talk with Amos...got me real motivated dunno over what...I started taking out maths papers to do!! Stun!! Lol...well...somehow he managed to do something to me lah...everything seems to link up with today's sermon...haha...thanks for the advice dude!! I'm so gonna work extra hard I promise!!


Proverbs 13:20 He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.

'Because Of You'
Kelly Clarkson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home