My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

It's Good Friday!! Woke up around 10 plus...dad woke me up!! Then the whole family went off to marina square to eat at genkis sushi...it was okie...well I'm not the type who likes to eat so many sushi at one go...well at least it was better than sakae sushi :D After that went to walk around..they have a Creative shop over there, gotta say that ZEN VISION:M...it really looks ugly..i mean it's fat for one thing...and the colour and the back...it's horrible...my iPod still the best...heehee...then went to look at watches...can't find one that I really like..those nike's look a little too sporty...fossil didn't have nice designs at the moment...hmm...gotta wait...then mummy can bless me with one!!!!! The more I walked...the more I realised I still got lots of things I haven't get...watch shoes digital camera handphone!!!!!!! Haix...all these gotta wait... Then went back home...kinda tired...can't sleep...instead watched wrestlemania 22 the whole evening, it was bad...the recording stinks..nvm..and I didn't go for net..yikes...but definately going for edge tomorrow. Perhaps gonna watch King Kong later...finished with 霍元甲 yesterday night...it seems better when I watched it the second time...kk..back with my music..WC sent me the whole album of Carrie Underwood's!! Cool!!


"Hey mama, we're out of c o l o u r !!"
14 April 2006

"Some Hearts"
Carrie Underwood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home