My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 09, 2006

J.R. shouts "he's got that ankle lock!!"

Stayed home the whole day....sprained my ankle yesterday night...now it's still hurting!! LIM ENG WEE!! Argh....walk like dunno what the whole morning...then started to get used to the pain...and now...kinda irritating feeling that's all. Watched tv the whole morning...then took a long nap in the afternoon...until I forgot all about edge...when I woke up it was like already 5!! Miss...oh well...in the end continued watching tv, they showed the first three episodes of Lost!! Cool!! Finally decided to make an 5N1 account since I was super bore...so Nai Wee Long...stop bugging me already...it's done!!

pearl . joel . yile . guowei . yongling . felicia . pirscilla . julie

4th April 2006

'Crawling Back To You'
Backstreet Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home