My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Nincompoop

Woke up at 9 today...dad initially didn't wanna go sembawang, instead he wanted to go to Living Faith. I told him I ain't going there, can take the church bus myself instead. Then took a look at the schedule, the bus comes at 9:20, knew I couldn't make it...so told him I'll catch the train instead. He kinda irritate me early in the morning...I mean I really hate repeating myself...and yet he kept asking me to go with them to Living Faith. Well...grumble a little bit...thank God there was mum the difference maker...in the end we all went so sembawang...wahahhaha. Today service sat with Jackie Engwee Cheeleong...saw some of my parents old friends there. Sermon was interesting today, remembered a phrase which I can't seem to type it out of my brain now..argh. After that, had lunch there, took bus with Cheeleong and head home...didn't wanna go out today...very hot and tired..haha...stayed home upload some videos....mum showed me a dumb game...it's always that same concentration game which freaks you out all of a sudden....*faint*...gonna do assignment much much later...half done with poa, can't do maths at all...no graph paper!! Sheesh!! And campus superstar finals is upnext later!! Joshua, I'm rooting for your one and only girl!!

Yesterday after speech day...went straight home...mei accompained me to the bus stop..then starts all the rubbish...lol. Got home, some how got my eyes stuck to a japanese anime...then head down to cousins' house. Everyone is into dota now...I was like "wah..okie.." only saw Yingying still training maple on Poseidon. Evening had dinner....as usual aunt's cooking was the best on earth...I had like couple...some even triple of this and that of everything on the table...lol..tsk...tsk..sinful.

And stupid april fool's day!! Got screwed like more than 3 times...really really dumb. Got a call from Yile in the afternoon. His acting is darn good lah...he sounded so panic...telling me what he got chase by gang in great world cause he owes them money betting on soccer. I was like thinking...ya..he used to bet on soccer and stuff...so gotta admit I did buy into his story lah...so kinda worried too..dunno how to help that ass..then he started laughing saying what..."don't you know it's april fool's day..ahahaaa" diao...how dumb was I. Then after that couple of hours later once again that poison ass sms me said what wallet lost...then said say that not only nric lost..but also that important neoprint. Yes...once again I was dumb...later in the night then found out it was only stupid prank.
kk...now the third one..this one is real interesting and the best of all!! Got this sms saying "Hi. You are?" I was like huh?? Then kinda sms this bugger for quite a while...he/she refused to identify...so on msn ask Cindy Felicia Meng Yeow to help me check. Then after that this bugger decided to call me up...and yes...I was the idiot among idoits on april fool's history!! Stupid!! Stupid CINDY NG HUI RU!! Screwed Screwed Screwed!! Can't believe I still went asking you who the heck was that bugger!! Argh.....worst till...mr. wun sui knows about the whole thing!! I'm going nutssssss!! (and just for the record, I knew all along there wasn't a 4th person in that conference okie...bleh..hahaha) But still...I did benefit from the situation lah...at least now I'm holding on to your mummy's hp number silly nincompoop...wahahahahahahahahahhaa..
Guo Wei also tried to pull his trick..haha..sounded so ah beng..haha..didn't work on me the fourth time dude...bleh...

HAPPEEEE BURFDAY ELIZABETH!!

"Going Under"
Evanescence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home