My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Practical Fraud

Had my geography and science pratical paper today. Map Reading...I'm sure to get a big fat zero...didn't have enough time to finish up argriculture...drats!! Tourism topic was okie...if I read the other questions I would have chose environment..haix..oh well. Science pratical was the real killer....I panic when I assembled the parts for physics. The ammeter and voltmeter readings went backwards!! Struggled for like 45 minutes...really got piss....felt soooo stress...and just stare blank...lol..luckily I had Weelong to save me. He pratically save me for the entire paper...I had no time to do my chemical experiements...just took his chemical and poured it into my test tube to look as if I did it then just put my answers in...well...the whole paper stinks!!
After that went to mac with yile and yongling, meet up with pearl felicia julie. Slack there for a while...after that did some work...things got really crazy after a while. My ears when super red!! And my hair was super weird smelling and sticky oily. Geee..thanks alot Pearl!! Thanks alot Felicia!! The two silly idiots applied VICKS all over my face and hair!!

Tomorrow's english paper...I have no idea what to do!! Argh...not gonna care much...just waiting for saturday!! Going to cousins' house!! Yeah!!

七色の明日~brand new beat~
BoA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home