My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Didn't study today, mum and dad brought us for lunch at marina square's seoul garden
-.-"
Great...because of that I missed Edge and I missed 'LOST'....

Done with chinese paper...man..I totally wrote out of point...as a matter a fact...I'm definately not gonna score one stinky mark for the last comprehension....think I'm so gonna be the joke for the month in class....can't believe I could actually misunderstood the whole passage. Haix...and I seriously have no idea when's my chinese Os....I think it's june...but Clement told me it's may...I was like "huh you sure about that??" HELP MEEEEE!!!

Yesterday after paper went to some comic shop to kill time, after that went with Pearl Yile Yongling to larvender...finally got my IC back!! Phew...then went for bbq later in the evening. Played soccer(like i could play like that) and AMOS, thanks for your that idiotic comment on that thing and thanks for your army boots!! They are sure one HARD pair of boots.


[ she tried to be me...better luck next time FELICIA -.-" ]


'Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)'
Mariah Carey & Westlife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home