My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

See No Evil

Chemistry was a lot tougher than I thought....a lot I read didn't came out...and where were those from that came out?? Well...thank goodness for poa paper 2. I manage to balance the balance sheet...it's like..WOW!! For all the past year's papers, I've never balance one stinky balance sheet before lah....haha...I'm definately getting that 11 points...plus perhaps another 17 points for that profit & loss appropriation account..haha...feels great!! Tomorrow's physics..studied some just now, gonna continue later evening. Just came across this new movie "See No Evil". I so wanna watch it...why?? Cause KANE is the star of this movie!! Hahaha...Check this out...

so close . yet so far away . is it all just a fairy tale . time will tell
藉口
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home