My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm darn bored!! Stayed home the whole day today. Kept looking through at notes and questions for tomorrow's maths paper 1. I don't know what's wrong with dad today, in fact I think he's gone beserk for the past 4 days. He has been on this lousy mood like I could really bother...then keeps picking on me....I dunno why...but once he starts scolding me like I know for what good reason, I just walk back to my room...and study!! Hahaha....well at least it gets me to do something meaningful...haha...but still can't stand him. It's been like 4 long days...and thank God he's now out somewhere...where I can just throw all my nonsense in words right here...heehee... Okie....think I'm quite prepared for tomorrow's maths, need to work on my accounts...well..probably later tonight...gotta run..oh..and..

HAPPEE BURFDAE M.GREEN!!
(okie okie...it's Hwee Xin =D)
'Far Away'
Nickelback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home