My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Had to tolerate the long speech yeo chin nam gushed out today. After school, quickly got home got changed and went out to meet the people...and why I say people...I meant 17 boys and girls went out to orchard!! Too many to name out....kinda too huge group I think..hahaha...well..we went to catch 'The Davinci Code', so dumb, had to waste so much time checking every individual identification card just because it's NC16. Well, the movie wasn't as crappy as what Amos told me lah...beside those so called facts, the movie was not that bad. Oh and weekiat is treating me to watch X-Men 3!! wahhahahaa.. After that went somewhere near for dinner, didn't find food, instead, after that went with Yongling Guowei around my area for dinner. Going for cross country run tml, gotta hit the sack soon....later dudes...

AH CAT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home