My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's over!! Yeah!! And know what's next?? My O level chinese is just 18 days away!! Don't mean to burst my own bubble but it is that close!! Today's paper was okie...man...they set the standard so much higher...yesterday studied those past O level paper, they were like super duper easy...and today's...so much different...pray hard I pass all my paper(perhaps not chinese). I can't wait to take back these few papers: english accounts social studies!! Guess these 3 are my most confident subjects. And no I didn't catch 'M:i:III' today...Hweexin!! No more changing!! It's tml and we ain't watching 'When A Stranger Calls' get it!! lol..just found out they played 'See No Evil' at USA last night...and they say there's gonna be a worldwide premier..means should be showing here tooooo....
(like I doubt I'm gonna pass the R21..sheesh)

Went to Weekiat's house today...he insisted that I go...lol..and insisted that I put those videos in my iPod..haha...anyway it's also the video I wanted, 楓 and 彩虹天堂...cool huh..wanted those two for quite some time. Played this really interesing game...O2Jam..lol...I wanna download it!! It's a music game which test your alertness with your hands on..haha...stayed there for while...went home..extract every song and video he dump into my iPod....and then hear this song. It's called "Life"..super cool song...sing by some japanese girl YUI. I can't believe it, I think I broke my past record...I listened to this song repeatedly..till now it's still playing...according to my iTunes the play count is 52 and still going on...so if this song last for 4:02min...means 209 minutes and 48 seconds...that's like 3.75 hours straight!! Haha...I'm going nuts today...lol...and thanks for the songs Jeep...


"Life"
YUI
From me to you




"Life"
YUI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home