My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yesh!! Tomorrow is the last paper!! Woohoo...and then after that gonna catch 'M:i:III'...mum asked me to watch with her...but I told watching with friends...so she ain't gonna sponser me...lol...what nonsense....hahahaha... Today's maths paper was so-so lah...was quite surprised that I managed to do quite a lot...yesterday night drill on those ten-year-series paper...and it actually came out...cool :D Well...just glad that it's over. Tomorrow is combine science...some mcq thingy....gonna do the same drilling later tonight :) Today went back home straight...can't believe mum actually rang me up just to bring her an umbrella to tiong -.-"

Quite happy with yesterday's social studies paper...and I had the most wonderful english oral examiner...mdm choo is great...known her for so long already...lol..before we even start, she made me felt so comfortable...still took like a couple of minutes to chat then we started the oral. Well, she asked to tell her one useful knowledge I've learnt which really came in handy in a situation, I was completely stun...well...racked my brains for like 5 seconds then decided to bluff her...lol...I told her said I learn how to apply CPR...oops..and still 'rescued' someone in a train. Can't believe that she actually bought my story...she still asked whether was I in my school uniform during that incident...lol...teacherssssss.....

'I Ain't in Checotah Anymore'
Carrie Underwood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home