My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Watched 'Toy Story' yesterday night...it was great..my favourite movie of all time...hahaha..sure brings back wonderful memories...and there's a new movie, 'Cars'. Well they made that movie long time back..saw the trailer like one year back, they had some weird thing going on...dunno why they're gonna show it now this june..oh well...since it's the last Walt Disney and Pixar Animation film, I must catch it :) Lots of movies I wanna catch...no time...no $$$...and mum and bro went to catch 'Poseidon' already!! And shucks...Engwee flew off yesterday...forgot when will he be back, means we're still stuck with the last 4 lessons....been holding that back due to my exams...oh well. Can't go edge later, gotta go for solemn assembly for set up and tear down. Okie..I think this monday gonna start taking back papers already...I don't think I'll make it for chinese and science(still so fed up over the voltmeter ammeter set up). I really wanna see my english accounts and social studies!! Well...hope those 3 papers will come out first...the rest can forget it bah...haha..later dudes...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YING YING!!

"Life"
YUI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home