My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm back...miss a bit of 'LOST'!! Still showing now..haha...'M:i:III' is off the chart!! Gotta catch it again...I will accompany mum this time....hahaha. Went with Khngyong Cindy Hweexin Yuanjun Hockpeng Nicholas Sheryl...caught the 4:15 one. After movie went to take some neoprints and then went to eat katsu curry somewhere outside taka open space...sat there and chat all the way till 9 plus...haven't had this kinda group chat for a long time...haha..then took bus. Drop near tiong with Hweexin...and here I am!! Ha..'LOST' just ended...argh...can't believe I missed the front part...kk...what's next??

ps: i am very sure this particular person is reading this. so i am begging you dont do the u-know-what thing. my head is on the line dude. hahaha i am still questioning myself what was that all about. i am so sure i did the wrong thing lol. oh well for now. nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home