My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

don't even talk about results...I'm disappointed I'm pissed yes I'm like whining away...never did I expected things to turn out like that. I studied...like really put in effort to stay up memorise and stuff but results doesn't show....damn damn damn!! I mean...some didn't really study much...yet they still manage to scrape through lah...but why couldn't I!! Well...all those were like yesterday..today I'm like...dunno what...don't really wanna think about it...probably because everyone is failing....at least I'm not alone. Today went through chinese paper....damn did I really blew in that comprehension...then had intensive chinese lessons the whole day. This is gonna last like all the way till 29may lah...sheesh.. Went to Weekiat house again...watch some MTV asia awards thingy...found myself once again addicted to that O2-JAM. Tomorrow ain't having school...I also dunno why...haha...I got lots of chinese to doooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

WAN XUAN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home