My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm back!! ran, walk....4.8km. That's was fine. Then the next thing you know we walked back the same 4.8km route!! That's like a total of 9.6km dude!! I'm totally beat...but after that still went cycling with Yile Pearl Guowei Pirscilla. The minute we start...I flew off my bike....kinda stupid lah..considering that you insist on clashing with Yile...lol...I have bruises all over...legs hands palms...mum is so gonna scold me lah..lol. After that went to the beach area, sat and relax...kinda good. Reached home like 6 I think...gotta do my chinese compo and two paper 2 later....Oh God please give me strength....I'm tempted to fall asleep till tomorrow morning lah....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!.....YESH I GOT TWO!!
・CHEE LEONG!! (dude..you're always one decade infront of me!!)
・TAN YI XEUN!!
(reality check..you're disgustingly in love with yourself!!)


梯田+爸我回來了
周杰倫

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home